Search This Blog

Thursday, April 19, 2018

37 Are you Kidding Me


With a title like "Are you kidding me" most of you probably think I'm going to rant about the pricing put on Arour coins by the newest Armour mega seller on the scene the KY Outlaw...I'm not. The issue isn't what this coin is selling for because I'm a capitalist and as I have said before these coins are worth whatever someone is willing to pay for them. If this seller can get $5000 for a PSA 10, 1960 Armour coin more power to him.

However, this specific coin raised the hairs on my neck. The current owner is "Tigie"and indeed he is trying to get $5000 for this red orange PSA 10 Mantle. Lets take a close look at it. It's the grading not the price that is driving me nuts !


A close look at the back of the graded PSA 10 coin shows that half of the back rim is missing
what more can I say than
"Are you kidding me !
 
If this were not a PG webpage I'd have other things to say


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment